The History of Astrology dates back to thousands of years. It was the Indo-European people, who during the 3rd millennium BC have made roots in the calendrical systems and used to predict based on their celestial calculations. It was interesting to read the science which made them look at the stars and prognosticate one’s future. It was those times, when most of the administrative decisions taken were based on this science. The Kings and Queens used to respect the knowledge mostly carried on by the priests. It was during the 17 century BC when astrology took news forms and entered the political and cultural circles. Astrology is also used for finding our problems, their roots and ways to overcome from the celestial perspective.
The Vedic system of astrology consists of twelve houses and each house has its own implications. For example the first house in astrology denotes self or the atma (soul). The first house is all about yourself and your looks. The first house states as to who you are as an individual. This provides a very important information about the type of the person. Similarly, there are other eleven houses which has its own meanings and values. Some states that sixth, eighth and twelfth houses are not good. But each of these houses have their own importance. For example the eight house in not only about birth, death or suddenness, it’s also about understanding yourself deep and is about major happenings in your life including your parental property. So every house aspects many parts of one’s life.
Each house is divided into Nakshatras and is divided into degrees. Planets are positioned in the degrees and they give their respective benefits which may be beneficial or malefic depending on the placements and their depositors. A prediction is done based on a seeing other parameters like Maha Dasha, Antar Dasha, Pratyantar and Sooksma dasha. From a single chart many charts are prepared. The main important chart is the D1 chart which is called the Lagna Chart. It’s from the Lagna chart that other charts like D2 – Hora Chart, D9 – Navamsha Chart etc are derived. Those charts help to understand in depth the occurring of an event and reason for which an event is likely not to take place. Also I want to mention that there are different types of horoscope charts prepared viz eastern style, northern style, southern style etc which are same charts but viewed differently based on the comfort of an astrologer. For example astrology being my hobby, I am comfortable in Charts created in Eastern Style.
Then an astrologer also needs to focus on the strength of the planets and many astrologers see it from navamsha and the Shadbala – Bhavbala table. So, a good astrologer needs to take care of all the parameters and charts before pronouncing the verdict.
I hope you all have liked reading this small brief about astrology, a vast Vedic science and to me personally it is also a faith based subject. All said, it is clear that one’s achievement is the culmination of hard work and destiny.
Astro Specialist with 15 years of Experience
Please read the Disclaimer Before Reading Astrological Articles In This Website.
To read all articles, please click on the link : https://www.predictionsbyastrology.com/
- Kindly Note that the horoscope analysis will be my personal views/ suggestions which may not match with other astrologers or fortune tellers. This will be based on my personal experience of studying this subject and looking into the practicalities of the situation based on horoscope analysis for all these years. Also note that if you face difficulty or challenging situations in following the suggestions/remedies provided, please discontinue.
- The astrological advice received thereof should not be used as a substitute of advice or considered given by a professional of that specific field such as lawyer, doctor, financial advisor etc.
- Astrological accuracy depends on accuracy of birth details shared and forecast or prediction or analysis or suggestion should be taken strictly as guidelines only.
- Horoscope Analysis is an expression of astrology as a science that depends on accuracy of birth details shared. Any such expression/advice/forecast/prediction/consultation is strictly neither disputable in any court of law irrespective of national or international laws nor in any arbitrary council.
- Any client below the age of 18 years should take consent from their parent/guardian to proceed with horoscope analysis
- The astrologer takes no warranty of the accuracy of the astrological interpretation and will not be responsible for any further interpretation made out of it.
- If for any socio-economic-political religious reasons, astrology or related sciences & study are illegal in your place or jurisdiction or area, then by visiting the website/seeking advice or consultations through astrologer on this website you are confirming that it is your free will. The astrologer (s) on this website or the owner of the website will under no circumstances be held responsible for any repercussions emerging, thereafter. The user will be understood to be completely aware of the consequences and will be solely responsible for any actions taken thereafter.